Saturday 14 December 2013

Riya and Raima need to find rich husbands: Moon Moon Sen

Moonmoon Sen is set to make a comeback after ages. Raima Sen is on a high after delivering back to back hits. And Riya Sen is teaming up with Mainak Bhaumick next to scorch the Bengali big screen. Turns out the Sensationalthreesome have a lot going on at the moment. So we decided to meet the three beautiful Sens — mom Moon Moon and daughters Raima and Riya — for a lazy afternoon chat at their residence. Excerpts: 

CT: We've heard that you've started shopping for Riya and Raima's weddings...
Moon Moon Sen (MM): Yes... For Raima, I've bought a beautiful Benarasi-woven dupatta. I will make her an anarkali with thin velvet and pyjamas to pair with the dupatta. I have to get one for Riya too, but she is too finicky about her clothes.
Raima (Ra): We all trust Mummy blindly when it comes to Indian wear and jewellery.
Riya (Ri): Oh yes! God knows from where she buys all these exquisite saris and jewellery. 

CT: Are you working as a stylist in Churni Ganguly's film...
MM: No, I'm not. I've picked up some saris for Raima to wear in it, but that's not styling.

CT: what made you give the nod to Buno Haansh...
MM: The role in Buno Haansh is quite interesting. Also, Tony's a dear friend. But I'm all nerves... jodi dialogue bhule jai, ki hobe? It will, however, be fun working with Dev.

CT: There's a buzz that Mainak Bhaumick has cast all three of you in a film that will go on the floors next year...
Ra: Yes, but nothing has been finalized yet. 

CT: Riya, tell us about your role in The Family Album.
Ri: I play a brat, a rebel — someone who's neglected by her parents. People think that just because I live in Mumbai, I'm not interested in Bengali films. But I want to act more in Tollywood because roles here are meatier. I want to work with Prosenjit Chatterjee, JeetDev and Parambrata.
MM: I want Riya to do more Bengali films so that both my daughters can be here with me.
Ra: Actually, Mummy can sleep in peace if both her daughters are around. She stays awake till the wee hours if we don't return home! But, getting back to films, I really want to work in a Ravi Kinagi film and I'd love to be paired opposite Dev or Jeet. Anik Dutta is another director I want to work with. 

CT: What keeps the bond between you and Habi (husband) strong?
MM: "Adjustment" is the keyword. And we never sleep over a fight. I'm like this jellyfish who loves to be dependent on her husband.

CT: Would you like Riya and Raima to get married to someone like Habi?
MM: I'd love that! Raima likes tall and witty guys, while good looks matter the most to Riya. Money is not important for them as they don't realize its value. But both my girls are high-maintenance, so they need to find boys who are rich, if nothing else (Laughter).

Original NEWS Source:- http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/bengali/news-interviews/Riya-and-Raima-need-to-find-rich-husbands-Moon-Moon-Sen/articleshow/22481124.cms?intenttarget=no

No comments:

Post a Comment